Monday, October 21, 2019

Why React for dummies?

If you're reading this article, don't feel offended by the title.
One is always a dummy before getting familiarized with a certain subject. On the other hand, if you can explain a concept that a dummy can understand, then you most likely understand it well too. (Feynman technique, you can look it up if you like).

Truth be told, on my path to learn React, those dummy articles were the most useful ones. It is those articles that, after days of searching for an answer, browsing Stackoverflow terrified that asking a question there will disable me to ask anything for the next month or two and getting just an explanation filled with complex technical terms, I come a cross a SIMPLE article. And it just 'clicked'! Suddenly I have no problems understanding the point and it basically made me so happy I wanted to share that with as many people I can. Therefore I decided to start this blog. I appreciate any comments or questions because like everyone else, I surely make mistakes. Don't be afraid to say it, I am not afraid of mistakes. I like them because they make me learn. In my next post I will write about why choose React at all. What are the features that makes it attractive, and when you can do without.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Props: how do we pass them?

Props, how do we pass them? Hey people, it's me again. This time I am trying to share some tips on passing the props in React. Last ...